What we do:
Today most companies are reliant on their sales reps to find leads. The challenge? Reps struggle to find great prospects. Worse, they waste huge amounts of time disqualifying leads they can't sell to. This is a poor experience for reps, inefficient use of their skills and a massive cost for the business.
GoodFit helps companies identify their leads programmatically and build a dataset based on their unique requirements. We only source the accounts that meet the company's qualification criteria and enrich them with the most useful data points. Having mapped the company's market, they can more efficiently distribute & prioritise leads, while delivering compelling messaging based on their prospect's needs.
About the role:
In light of rapid growth we are looking for our first Customer Success Manager to be responsible for the successful integration, onboarding, and retention of our key customers. Delivering an incredible experience from the point they begin working with us through to long-term relationships with each customer.
You’ll be working closely with senior commercial leaders at some of the fastest growing B2B companies around (Clari, OysterHR, SaaStock, Paddle, and more), advising them on how to utilise GoodFit data in their commercial and go-to-market efforts. Building a strong base of customer advocates along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a small team, working in a fully remote-first environment, spanning Europe and the UK
- Onboard and advise key stakeholders around the GoodFit value proposition, data, and how it can be applied.
- Help integrate GoodFit data into the key systems for clients (SFDC, HubSpot, Salesloft. Outreach etc.)
- Educate stakeholders around go-to-market concepts like prioritisation, distribution and messaging.
- Run monthly / quarterly business reviews with clients to determine how their needs are evolving over time, and to ensure our data is being applied with best practice.
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust.
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal stakeholders, such as Solution Architects, Sales and Product.
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience in customer success/account management within SaaS, or Data industries.
- You have experience leading integration and onboarding projects with both startups and mid-market companies.
- You have experience working directly with senior management at fast growing companies.
Why you'll love working at GoodFit:
- We're a fully remote team, valuing long stretches of uninterrupted work over constant connectivity
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with our founders and executive team who have a proven track record in building successful startups
- We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate.
- We live and breathe our values which are: Grow Everyday, Raise the bar, Be authentic, and Take Pride.